home about shop subscribe blogroll

Monday, March 12

font love

I spend way too much time looking at fonts online--I think I spent over an hour perusing during one sitting last week. I guess you could say I'm slightly obsessed with them. All of the fonts I download are free, though, because I'm on a budget and can't justify spending money on them right now. Even though I see many I wish I could buy, there are great ones that are available for free. I thought it would be fun to show you some of the fonts that I'm currently loving. For the most part, I get my fonts from dafont.com. I'll include links below where you can download these.
one / two / three / four / five / six

I included all-caps for number six (Keytin) because I just really like the way that one looks. And the title includes Alégre Sans and Black Jack.

What are some of your favorite fonts?

love,
jenny

6 comments:

  1. I like the font number 5. Simply girlie.. I also read your previous post concerning ur grandma, Has she got out from hospital? May she get well soon!

    http://rosalinaaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh you wonderful human being, thank you so much for sharing :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do the same thing. i love free fonts. i'll have to get "mossy" and "print dashed." glad you did this little post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those two are probably my favorites!

      Delete
  4. I am in need of great fonts for my logo .. and I think you just pointed me to some. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from those of you who read my blog.

If you have a blog or website, be sure and include a link because I love visiting my readers!